Councillor Joan Lambert's Personal Blog

Welcome to my blog.†

My name is Joan Lambert, Teignbridge District Councillor and Kingsteignton Town Councillor. I am the Member for Kingsteignton West Ward in South Devon, which comprises the Parishes of Kingsteignton West and Teigngrace.

My committee membership within the District Council includes the Overview & Scrutiny and Development Control Committees and the Health and Safety Forum.

My responsibilities within the Parish Council include Works & Services/Planning and Finance. I have been School Governor of Rydon Primary School, Kingsteignton, since 1990.

The purpose of this site is to try and keep you informed about my role and provide you with information about developments in Teignbridge District Council and our local Ward Kingsteignton West.

I will clarify my responsibilities in future blogs...

Friday 18 November 2011

I am back

I have been unable to sit and write my blog due to my spine and nerves giving rise to pain,I know a pain in the back side.far worse becoming a zombie with high dose medicine. still not to worry back to my usual hard hitting self.
Who has spent all of our money,I find that I think twice before I buy, even said to the cats you will have to slim, and eat what I put down, funny you should see the expression I get if only I could understand what is being said.
We must stop giving away all our hard earned money, to these rich countries, like China and India, there are a lot in Africa, spend the money we send on other thing so this money is wasted, by not going to the right places.Remember that is our hard earned money that is being used in this way, charity begins at home
So gentlemen please get my money back, so it can be spent in getting this country back in the black.
I know my attitude to people who come here and just take all the benefits, just look at the man who has taken us for a ride to the tune of £400,000, by being so called quadriplegic, when he can dance,I would make him pay back every Penney he has taken from us, then make him walk back to the country he came from.
I feel that any body coming into this country must not be given benefits, but show by working and paying TAX for the first 2years.
Any body going to other countries must have enough money to pay their way, no hand outs, an that is what we should do.
I was talking to a gentleman who runs a company, asking him about apprenticeships, he said two were book in but only one turned up, the other one did not even bother. That does make one think how rude and inconsiderate are some people.
Please if you see any body desecrating a War Memorial please tell the police, that is of cause if you have any, Men that do that need to be flogged,and  then pay to replace the names and apologise to the falimies.
if by any chance they are illegal then to be deported straight away, and please do not tell me about their human rights, if you have defiled or caused injury to any one person, you lose that right,

0 Comments: